Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: May wrongful death actions be filed in cases of children or the elderly?

Contact a Iowa wrongful death lawyer representing clients in Boone, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.


Yes, although damages may be sought in a wrongful death of children or the elderly, the damage awards are usually modest in both of these cases.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa medical malpractice / negligence attorney, representing clients in Boone, Iowa at the Kutmus, Pennington & Hook, P.C. Office Give us a call at (515) 288-3339 or complete our inquiry form.




Sunday, May 19, 2024

Personal Injury Attorneys

  • pi-slide-mark
  • pi-slide-trever

Contact Us Today!

Representative Clients

  • rc-003
  • rc-002
  • rc-001