Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: May pain and suffering of a deceased be sued for?

Contact a Iowa wrongful death lawyer representing clients in Ottumwa, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.


Yes, damages for the pain and suffering experienced prior to passing away, in addition to the wrongful death, may be recovered also.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa medical malpractice / negligence attorney, representing clients in Ottumwa, Iowa at the Kutmus, Pennington & Hook, P.C. Office Give us a call at (515) 288-3339 or complete our inquiry form.




Thursday, July 25, 2024

Personal Injury Attorneys

  • pi-slide-mark
  • pi-slide-trever

Contact Us Today!

Representative Clients

  • rc-003
  • rc-002
  • rc-001